Internal Medicine in Illinois
4 Day Work Week!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a hospital-employed opportunity located in rural Illinois, 1.5 hours from Chicago. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Primary Care Physician. A few highlights of this permanent full-time position include:
* They call themselves the "Google" of healthcare. The culture is one of positive attitude, where they all work closely together and have trusting relationships!
* Option to practice 100% outpatient or a mix of inpatient
* No call!
* Advanced Practitioner support
* Work 4 days in clinic seeing on average 25 patients/day
* Extremely lucrative starting salary of $250K-300K commensurate upon skill set and experience
* Full and comprehensive benefits package offered including vacation, 401(k), health insurance, malpractice, loan repayment and more!
* Services area population of 50,000
* 1.5 hours to Chicago and 2 hours to Indianapolis!
To learn more, please contact your VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Watseka, Illinois
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 102330
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.