Family Medicine in Pennsylvania
Enjoy All 4 Seasons in Pennsylvania—Family MedicineJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a regional medical center located in the beautiful hills of Northwest Pennsylvania. We are currently seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Primary Care Physician. Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* The office is located in a medical office building directly attached to the hospital with a full support staff including 3 nurse practitioners
* Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm with one late evening (w/flexibility)
* Patients per day: 20-25
* Procedures: Routine procedures including suturing, I&D, mole removal, punch biopsies, EKG, (ER & Xray located near office)
* Competitive salary plus production bonuses, around $240K
* Relocation assistance:10,000, sign-on bonus: $15,000, 20 days PTO + 6 holidays, CME, health, dental, vision, life insurance, malpractice, 403B
* If you love the outdoors, care about living in safe neighborhoods in a friendly town and would like to raise a family in a community that cares about quality education and family values, this community has it all!
* The four-season climate of the region, and our proximity to the Allegheny National Forest provides outdoor opportunities for residents and visitors that include: hiking, biking, hunting, fishing, skiing, boating, golfing, snowmobiling, etc!
* 1.5-hour drive south of Buffalo, NY
To learn more, please contact your VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Bradford,, Pennsylvania
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 102410
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-487-8724
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.