Otolaryngology in Florida
Otolaryngology at Award-Winning Medical CenterJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing one of the most prestigious, fast-growing and award-winning medical centers, serving Medicare patients throughout Miami, Florida! We are currently seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Otolaryngologist to join the team!
* Recognized as one of the top 4 medical institutions in the nation; has earned numerous awards for its medical excellence; and serves as an academic center affiliated with Florida International University's Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine making them the first organization of its kind serving as both an educational and research center!
* Join a comprehensive network of independent, board-certified specialty physicians
* Typical schedule is 4 office days
* Laryngoscopy Flexible Fiber Optic, Nasal Endoscopy, Debridement, Mastoidectomy Cavity, Comprehensive Audiometry Threshold Eval, Binocular Microscopy, Removal of Impacted Cerum, Bx; Oropharynx, Tympanometry,
* Hospital elective surgeries 1 day: Parathyroidectomy, Cochlear Device Implantation, Tracheostomy, Laryngectomy with radical neck dissection, Nasal/Sinus endoscopy, Excision parotid tumor parotid gland, Total Thyroidectomy
* State-of-the-art equipment
* Seeking bilingual physicians (Spanish/English)
* Full and comprehensive benefit package
* Community offers a great place to live, work and play!
* Miami, Florida!
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Miami, Florida
Job Number: 102442
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-487-8724
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.