Palliative Care in West Virginia
School of Medicine OpeningJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a full-time Palliative Medicine physician to join a School of Medicine offering patient encounters, teaching future physicians and participation in research projects. Additional highlights and requirements include:
* MD, MD/PhD or DO degree (the employer accepts foreign educational equivalent)
* Completion of an accredited internal medicine or family medicine residency program
* Fellowship training in hospice and palliative care or geriatric medicine
* Board certified in internal or family medicine
* Board certified or eligible in Hospice and Palliative Care Medicine
* Position is employed and full time
* Opportunities exist to participate in clinical and translational research
* Position duties include direct patient care along with teaching medical students and internal medicine residents
* Patient care responsibilities are a blend of inpatient consult service and outpatient
* Faculty rank and salary will be commensurate with credentials
* Comprehensive benefit package
* Access to a full contingent of medical and surgical specialists
* Rated as one of the best small metropolitan areas in the country for both lifestyle and business climate
To learn more, contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
Specialty: Palliative Care
Job Number: 102467
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.