Psychiatry in New York
Outpatient Psychiatry with CallJob Details:
VISTA is assisting a client in New York with outpatient Psychiatry coverage M-F with some call, mostly by phone. Must have a clear file and an active New York license.
- Board Certification: Board Certified in Psychiatry (Board Eligible within 5 years of residency) - Required
- Certification: BLS/CPR
- License Requirement: NY
- Schedule: M-F, 8a-4p in the clinic with weeknight and weekend call
- Shifts: Day
- Hours: 8:00a-4:00p
- Weeknight call: 4p-8a, is 98% telephone with onsite presence required on rare occasions - one weeknight per week.
- Weekend call: 8a-8a, requires morning rounding in the inpatient unit both days - one weekend every 5 weeks.
- Setting: 410 hospital beds - 30 psych bed facility
- Patient Population: 100% Adult Outpatient
- Job Requirements: Must be familiar with involuntary commitments, seclusion therapy, anxiety disorders, affective disorders, ADD/ADHD, personality disorders and psychotic disorders
PPD: 10-14 adult patients per day, however, may see pediatric patients while on call (ages 4-17)
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect psychiatry job!
Location: Glens Falls, New York
Type: US Locum Tenens
Job Number: 102493
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2356
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.