Obstetrics and Gynecology in Maryland
OB/GYN on the East CoastJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing an award-winning community teaching hospital with a fully accredited residency training program in Obstetrics and Gynecology. We are currently seeking a board-certified/board-eligible OBGYN to join a busy hospital-based practice. Highlights of this permanent full-time position include:
* Part of a regional healthcare system with a network of 10 hospitals and 20 other health-related businesses across Maryland and the Washington, D.C. region
* Excellent on-call schedules, generally 1:5
* Department offers excellent practice support by OB hospitalists, residents, in-house anesthesia, perinatology, neonatology, urogynecology, and gynecologic oncology
* Looking for someone who will provide personalized, high-quality care to our patients, and who is interested in resident education
* Obstetrical service of approximately 3000 annual discharges is housed in a high amenity 2-story Women's Pavilion and is supported by an AIUM accredited Prenatal Diagnostic Center and a Level 3B NICU
* Gynecology service performs more than 2,000 surgical procedures per year and includes 6 robotically trained physicians
* Competitive/negotiable salary with full and comprehensive benefits package included!
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Number: 102494
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.