General Surgery in Wisconsin
Twenty Minutes to Madison Wisconsin Yet Small Town FriendlinessJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a financially strong community hospital that is looking for a full-time General Surgeon to join two highly successful Surgeons in an established hospital-employed practice. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Flexible schedule with three-way call; only one weekend call per month
* Hospital-employed and fully-supported practice
* Positive work/life balance
* Congenial work environment with no major political issues
* General bread and butter surgical caseload with low volume C-sections
* Exceptional compensation
* Vigorous community hospital that recently completed an $18.6 million expansion project
* New surgery center completed in the summer of 2015
* Excellent emergency medicine and CRNA coverage
* EPIC EMR
* Fully accredited facility with forward-thinking leadership
* The hospital has invested heavily in surgery and it is a top administrative priority
* Press Ganey physician engagement 96 th percentile and 92 nd for employee engagement
* Friendly small town nestled in the rolling hills of south-central Wisconsin
* Convenient and easy access to Madison twenty minutes away
* Several high quality residential options in the immediate and surrounding area
* Safe community with exceptional schools and family-friendly activities
* Historic city hall and downtown area
* Close proximity to the University of Wisconsin and all its educational and cultural activities
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Columbus, Wisconsin
Specialty: General Surgery
Job Number: 102529
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.