Obstetrics and Gynecology in Washington
OB/GYN in Rural WashingtonJob Details:
The Forks Community Hospital is looking for an OB/GYN physician to serve our small rural town of Forks, Washington. Enjoy a beautiful atmosphere with lush forests, fishing, and hunting with beaches only a 20-minute drive away. Highlights of this permanent full-time position include:
* Outpatient/Inpatient focused (multi-specialty clinic)
* Typical schedule 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
* 17-20 patients per day
* Physicians rotate weekly call for hospital admissions (1-4 admits monthly)
* Must be willing to provide after-hours call services for community population
* Meditech EMR utilized
* Staff includes one FP/OB, one certified PA, two part-time ARNPs, one part-time Midwife, one part-time/locums IM, two CT Surgeons
* Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package provided
* Local population of 4,500; service area of 10,000
* Located on the Olympic Peninsula
* Setting for the "Twilight" series
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Forks, Washington
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Number: 102537
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.