Family Medicine with Obstetrics in Minnesota
Central Minnesota FP/OB or FP with Options!Job Details:
VISTA has multiple options for a Family Medicine opportunity.
- Looking for BC Family Medicine Open to OB or No OB in this rural clinic, need them to cover back-up to APP in the ER and supervise APPs, Hands on trauma
- Need is full-time but will consider two-three weeks/month.
Will consider locums to permanent
- 4 days/week; flexible days. If want to work 5 days/week can.
- 8-5 pm clinic hours, Hospital coverage for admission H & P
- Outpatient, Inpatient, ER, OB- flexible with all, coverage of back up in ER needed. Must be able to back up an APP in the ER.
-Call every 6th weekend. Friday 7 am until Monday 7 am. Supervises APP all weekend. Hospital coverage on the weekend. Average census is 5-7 patients. Call during the week is negotiable.
- No Procedures
- Full Lab, imaging, EKG, CT, Ultrasound
- EPIC is EMR- must be proficient
- Volume 18-24 patients/day
- Adult & Pediatric population
- All locums must get payer credentialed as there is no physician to bill under-about 3-4 months.
- Need ATLS or CALS certification
We are looking for MN licensed Physicians. Prefer local drive-ins but will consider fly-ins if a long-term commitment.
Willing to look at candidates that will work clinic only. Must see all ages, 8 am-5 pm. Probably 3 days per week would be ideal like a Monday, Tuesday, Friday. Or if nothing else, at least a Monday, Tuesday Wednesday or a Wednesday/Thursday/Friday and lump the three days together…
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect family medicine job!
Location: Long Prarie, Minnesota
Specialty: Family Medicine with Obstetrics
Type: US Locum Tenens
Job Number: 102584
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 713-343-8551
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.