Internal Medicine in North Carolina
Thirty Minutes to Raleigh / Outpatient OnlyJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a highly successful and dynamic integrated health system in the mid-Carolinas that is expanding in a desirable community approximately 30 minutes from Raleigh. Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* 100% outpatient-based responsibilities
* Typical schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
* New multi-specialty clinic opening Fall 2018 with exceptional amenities
* Dependable schedule that provides great work/life balance
* Seasoned hospitalist service offers direct admit, consult and inpatient support
* This physician-led, award-winning organization offers a collaborative team environment including more than 150 providers
* The organization is dedicated to population management and to provide effective, efficient and patient-centered care
* Very competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package, you will not be disappointed
* Fast growing community of just under 30,000 within easy access to Raleigh as well as world-famous resorts
To learn more, please contact your VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Sanford, North Carolina
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 102629
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.