Nurse Practitioner-Gerontology in Vermont
Ready to Join a Geriatric Practice in Vermont?Job Details:
VISTA is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to work at a local nursing home in southwestern Vermont's Ski Resort area. Details of this full-time, employed opportunity:
* Prior experience working with a geriatric population is strongly preferred
* We are looking for someone who enjoys this population and is able to work with a high degree of autonomy
* Salary is competitive and will depend on experience
* Full-time position with minimal call requirements
* Schedule/hours will be discussed during phone interview
* Nursing home is affiliated with 6 primary care offices that form the Federally Qualified Health Center group
* These FQHC clinics provide a network of Family Practitioners, Psychiatrists, Dentists and Social Workers
* Integrated Electronic Medical Record and Practice Management system
* Comprehensive health and dental plan
* Retirement plans (with employer match)
* Malpractice provided
* Up to $10k in relocation expenses
* CME, 1 week & $3,500 annual stipend
* Enjoy the amenities of metropolitan Vermont and the largest Ski Resort area in the Eastern Hemisphere!
* 20-minute drive to New York State, 4-hour drive to JFK International Airport!, 3 hours to Boston, MA!
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Rutland, Vermont
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner-Gerontology
Job Number: 102736
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.