Nurse Practitioner-Psychiatry in New York
PMHNP Sought for NYCJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Search Division is assisting a New York-based nonprofit organization in the recruitment of a board-certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. Details of this full-time, employed position include:
* Join an organization that provides housing and support services to 25,000 individuals and their families living in New York City and Long Island
* Seeking a PMHNP to work in a Treatment Services Division full-time covering 4 sites in the Bronx and NYC
* HRSA score of 17
* Salary: $130K
* PMHNP certification and an active NP and RN NY license is required
* Provide direct psychiatric services for homeless individuals at general population treatment programs who are not connected to care
* Document medical and psychological histories, physical assessment results, diagnoses, treatment plans, prescriptions and outcomes
* Provide medication management including prescription refills and medication education, write prescriptions for psychotropic medications, and provide in-service staff training and consultation to the social service team
* Experience working on a multi-disciplinary team and/or previous experience working with the homeless population is a plus
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team, to assist adults of diverse ethnicities, backgrounds, and ages
* Bilingual English and Spanish speaking is preferred
* Initial Evaluations: 45 minutes for medical checks and 15 minutes for follow ups
Send your CV today to apply!
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner-Psychiatry
Job Number: 102766
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.