Family Medicine in Minnesota
Fantastic Family Medicine Opportunity in Central Minnesota City!Job Details:
VISTA Physician Search and Consulting is representing an exciting opportunity for a BE/BC Family Medicine physician in one of the leading metropolitan communities in Minnesota. Additional highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Join an integrated delivery system, multi-specialty clinic
* Inpatient and outpatient
* Affiliated with an award-winning 127-bed hospital
* Providers include: hospitalists, internal medicine, family medicine, pediatrics, OB/GYN, midwives, urology, surgery, podiatry and ancillary
* Optional OB (625 annual births)
* Hospitalist system in place for admissions
* Call rotation 1:7
* Excellent benefits package that includes a yearly negotiable and competitive base salary, potential partnership, 30 days of vacation/CME, medical, relocation and more!
* Family friendly community with reputable school systems and safe neighborhoods
* Identified as one of the fastest growing communities in the state
* Area offers 4 seasons
* Easy access to recreational amenities: lakes, rivers, biking, snowmobiling, walking trails, skiing, parks and much more attract thousands of visitors of all ages
* 130 miles northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect Family Medicine position!
Location: Alexandria, Minnesota
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 102785
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-332-6523
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.