Obstetrics and Gynecology in Minnesota
Fantastic OB/GYN Opportunity in Central Minnesota City!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing an exciting opportunity for a BE/BC OB/GYN in a leading metropolitan community in Minnesota. Additional highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Join a renowned medical practice with over 40 physicians located in a modern, well-staffed facility. Clinic is affiliated with a local county hospital that provides state-of-the-art comprehensive medical services to a regional population of over 85,000 residents and thousands of visitors.
* Join 2 additional OBGYNs and 3 midwives
* Hospital is a 127-bed acute care hospital serving approximately 150,000 patients annually. Provides a wide range of primary care and specialty services and has specialized programs in advanced surgery, radiation oncology, medical oncology and kidney dialysis
* Nominated a Top 100 Hospital
* Hospital performs 650 deliveries annually
* Call is 1:5
* Physician creates own schedule
* Excellent compensation package that includes a yearly base salary of $400K and RVU-based bonus package; 30 days of vacation/CME, partnership opportunity available after one year, and loan repayment
* Family friendly community with reputable school systems and safe neighborhoods
* Identified as one of the fastest growing communities in the state and 22nd best city to live in in the country
* Area offers four seasons
* Easy access to recreational amenities: lakes, rivers, biking, snowmobiling, walking trails, skiing, parks and much more attract thousands of visitors of all ages
* 130 miles Northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect OB/GYN position!
Location: Alexandria, Minnesota
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Number: 102786
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.