Urology in Minnesota
Fantastic Urology Opportunity in Central Minnesota City!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing an exciting opportunity for a BE/BC Urologist in one of the leading communities in Minnesota. Additional highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Join a renowned medical practice with over 40 physicians located in a modern, well-staffed facility
* Affiliated with a local county hospital that provides state-of-the-art comprehensive medical services to a regional population of over 85,000 residents and thousands of visitors
* Multi-specialty group comprised of: Express Care, Family Practice, General-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery, Hospital Medicine, Internal Medicine, Midwifery, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Podiatry and Urology
* Serving approximately 85,000 lake-area residents
* Hospital is a 127-bed acute care hospital serving approximately 150,000 patients annually
* Provides a wide range of primary care and specialty services and has specialized programs in Advanced Surgery, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Kidney Dialysis
* Nominated a Top 100 Hospital
* Assume care of a busy practice from the first day
* On call schedule will not exceed 10 days per month
* Excellent compensation package that includes a yearly base salary of $425,000 and RVU-based bonus package, 30 days of vacation/CME, and partnership opportunity available after 1 year
* Family friendly community with reputable school systems and safe neighborhoods
* Identified as one of the fastest growing communities in the state
* Area offers 4 seasons
* Easy access to recreational amenities: lakes, rivers, biking, snowmobiling, walking trails, skiing, parks and much more attract thousands of visitors of all ages
* 130 miles northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect Urology position!
Location: Alexandria, Minnesota
Job Number: 102787
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.