Physician Assistant-Oncology in Georgia
Oncology PA Sought for Suburban AtlantaJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Search Division is assisting an expanding cancer center in Atlanta's metropolitan area in seeking a board-certified Nurse Practitioner with interest in Hematology and Medical Oncology. Highlights of this full-time, employed position include:
* Center has 2 locations within a 15-30 minute radius of downtown Atlanta
* Float: 1st location 4 days a week; 2nd location 2 days a week
* Clinic locations within 25 minutes
* Daytime office hours, Monday - Friday
* Oncology experience a plus
* Must be an experienced Nurse Practitioner
* Valid drivers license and reliable transportation required
* Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, LTD/STD, Life insurance paid in full by the company, Up to 5 CME days, CME stipend $2500, monthly cell phone stipend, paid holiday, PTO
* Highly sought locations in suburban Atlanta
* Enjoy performing arts, great dining, retail shopping, award-winning recreation, and easy access to the amenities of Atlanta
Send your CV today for consideration!
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Specialty: Physician Assistant-Oncology
Job Number: 102791
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.