Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation in Kentucky
Large Referral Center Drawing Patients from Four-State RegionJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement division is assisting a well-established practice in the recruitment of a full-time PMR physician. A few highlights of this position include:
* Secure hospital-employed position
* Well-established practice with a ready-made, large patient base
* Facility recognized as only 1 of 44 hospitals nationwide to receive the highest quality standards for cardiovascular and endovascular services
* Call arrangement of 1:6
* Regional referral center serving about 400,000 patients a year
* Work at one of the "Top 15 Best Places to Work in Kentucky"
* Awarded for the fourth consecutive year as one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Patient Experience
* Full contingent of benefits to include sign-on bonus, quality and productivity bonuses, CME, relocation, loan repayment and hospital-funded retirement plans
* Historic local community of 70,000 offering an array of experiences including museums, antique shops and boutiques, and fine dining
* Pristine tree-lined community surrounded by rivers and lakes
* Educational offerings include 2 public and 2 private school systems offering preschool through 12th grade education (there is also a learning center for grades 3-8)
* Higher educational offerings include both community and technical colleges featuring the University of Kentucky engineering program
* Average cost of living is 18% below the national average
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Paducah, Kentucky
Specialty: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Job Number: 102869
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-487-8724
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.