Critical Care in California
Highly Lucrative and Flexible Practice in California's Central ValleyJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-respected, private practice seeking Critical Care physicians to work as Intensivists with the option to also do Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine if desired. Details of this exciting opening include:
* Full-time base compensation for 15, 12-hour shifts is $477,000 with the realistic potential of $650,000 or more
* Additional potential compensation for pulmonary consults during critical care shifts
* Flexibility to work fewer or as many additional shifts as desired
* Predominantly day shifts but some night shifts required
* Availability to expand the scope of practice to include pulmonology and sleep studies
* Directorship with an additional stipend is potentially available
* Enjoy the significant tax advantages of independent contractor status
* Third party wealth management and strategic tax consultation available
* The group provides services at 3 well-equipped and very modern hospitals in the area
* $100,000 loan forgiveness, $25,000 sign on and $15,000 for relocation
* Sunny dry climate with low cost of living
* Mountain vistas and outdoor recreational options associated with nearby Sequoia National Park
* Social membership to a top-tier local country club
* Easy access to the Los Angeles and Bay Areas
* Exceptional additional income potential and quality of life scheduling
Remit updated CV to email@example.com .
Location: Visalia, California
Specialty: Critical Care
Job Number: 102922
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.