Trauma Surgery in Wisconsin
Trauma Surgery Opportunity Near Madison's CapitalJob Details:
Premier Trauma service is actively recruiting a Trauma Critical Care surgeon interested in joining a busy program. Highlights of this permanent full-time position include:
* Fellowship trained Trauma and Critical Care
* 2 years' experience preferred
* Completion of an accredited General Surgery residency
* Join a team of General Surgeons along with a comprehensive contingent of medical and surgical subspecialists
* Participate in the development of a Trauma Program
* ACS Level II Trauma Center
* Ranked as a top 10 "Best Places to Live" in national publication
* Expansive offerings of city amenities, recreation, academia and much more!
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Specialty: Trauma Surgery
Job Number: 102982
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.