Nurse Practitioner-Psychiatry in Connecticut
Grow Your Psychiatric Career in CT!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is working with a Federally Qualified Health and Wellness Center in Connecticut. There is an immediate need for a Certified Adult Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for an employed, full-time position. A few details include:
* Work between 2 clinics within just a 15-minute drive!
* Additional staff include Medical Director, front desk staff, and medical assistants.
* Salary starts at $105k. Will compensate at a higher level based on years of Psych APRN experience
* Serve clients ages 18+ in an outpatient setting with scheduled appointments and walk-ins
* Evaluations (60 minutes) or follow-up medication management (20-30 minutes)
* Psychiatric diagnoses such as mood disorders, psychotic disorders and substance use disorders
* Documentation is completed electronically concurrent in session
* Required: Board-certified PMHNPr, Licensed RN and Licensed APRN in the State of CT, Active DEA controlled substance registration and an active CT controlled substance license
* Comprehensive benefits package including medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance, HSA with up to $1,000 in company contributions per year, 403b, paid time off, sick time and EAP, and NHSC loan repayment eligibility
* With just a 15-minute drive to Hartford, enjoy live music, wineries, eateries, dog parks, several activities for outdoor enthusiasts, farmer's markets, exercise facilities and the amenities of metropolitan and suburban communities!
To learn more, please send your CV today for consideration!
Location: Bristol, Connecticut
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner-Psychiatry
Job Number: 102993
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.