Pediatrics in Texas
4.5 Day Work Week—PediatricsJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a full-service, 25-bed not-for-profit community hospital located in an ocean town of South Texas. Facility strives for excellence in healthcare and is currently seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Pediatrician to join the team! A few highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
* Clinic will be located in their new multi-specialty clinic building
* 4.5 day work week
* Flexible hours
* Call is 1:4
* Hospitalist program in place
* Advanced Practitioners available
* Competitive benefits plan, including health, dental, life, CME, 401K, vision, health savings account, vacation, holidays, sick days, professional dues, loan repayment, relocation allowance and $20K sign-on bonus
* Base salary is $200K +RVU bonus
* The subtropical, seaside environment and community charm add to an attractive, family-oriented lifestyle!
* Excellent climate, great school systems
* Cost of living in South Texas is among the most affordable in the nation!
* 2 hours from Houston, TX
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Port Lavaca, Texas
Job Number: 103020
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.