Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology in Wisconsin
Heart Failure Cardiologist for Top Rated Milwaukee Health SystemJob Details:
VISTA represents a leading community-based healthcare system in southeastern Wisconsin seeking an experienced Heart Failure Cardiologist to help expand their heart care team. Additional details of this full-time position include:
* Join a preeminent cardiovascular program committed to patient care
* The system treats thousands of patients on an annual basis
* Over 2,000 surgical and interventional procedures a year
* Cutting edge technology along with dedicated professionals provide the most advanced diagnostics and interventional treatments
* EPIC EMR
* State-of-the-art clinic and hospital facilities
* Dedication to evidenced-based medicine and quality outcomes
* Attractive two-year guaranteed salary will be offered with an incentive formula from day one
* Extensive benefit package including signing bonus, malpractice, health, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance and relocation assistance
* Safe, lifestyle friendly suburban location
* Top rated schools, affordable housing and childcare options
* Economically thriving and great place to raise a family
* Close proximity to all of the amenities of metropolitan Milwaukee
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Waukesha, Wisconsin
Specialty: Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
Job Number: 103978
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.