Gynecology in Wisconsin
Partner with an NCI Designated Cancer Program at a Top Rated Milwaukee Area Health SystemJob Details:
VISTA represents a leading community-based healthcare system in southeastern Wisconsin seeking a Gynecologic Oncologist to join its robust and growing comprehensive cancer program. Additional details of this full-time position include:
* Join one other Gynecologic Oncologist and a nurse practitioner in an expanding program
* Outpatient care is delivered at a new 162,140-square-foot dedicated cancer center
* Cancer services include: Hematology/Medical Oncology, Neuro Oncology, Radiation Oncology, On Site Radiologic Services, Cancer Rehabilitation, Genetics Counseling, Palliative Care, Nutrition and Social Services
* The hospital has two DaVinci Xi Robotic Systems, 16 operating rooms and dedicated surgical assistants with GYN oncology experience
* EPIC EMR
* Access to advanced research and clinical trials including an experienced research team
* Dedication to evidenced-based medicine and quality outcomes
* Attractive two-year guaranteed salary will be offered with an incentive formula from day one
* Extensive benefit package including signing bonus, malpractice, health, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance and relocation assistance
* Safe, lifestyle friendly suburban location
* Top rated schools, affordable housing and childcare options
* Economically thriving and great place to raise a family
* Close proximity to all of the amenities of metropolitan Milwaukee
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Waukesha, Wisconsin
Job Number: 103980
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.