Ambulatory Care in New York
Urgent Care Suburban New York CityJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is recruiting for a full-time urgent care physician! A few highlights of this permanent full-time position include:
* Join a rapidly growing and market leading private practice with over 400 providers covering 40 specialties
* Flexible three day / 12-hour work schedule
* All ages including children with standard urgent care procedures
* Outstanding support, ancillary services and cutting-edge technology
* Physician-owned with partnership track potential
* Designated NCQA Accredited ACO
* Recently partnered with a health system to form an alliance for healthcare transformation
* Comprehensive benefit package
* Exceptional compensation potential
* Approximately one hour to NYC, based in the Hudson Valley
Remit updated CV to email@example.com .
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.