Pulmonology in Indiana
Exciting Pulmonary Opportunity for Growing Regional Medical Center!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is seeking an exceptional Pulmonologist to join a growing organization in north central Indiana. Highlights of this permanent full-time position include:
* Join a not-for-profit community hospital, a 83-bed regional medical center
* Full-time Monday- Friday 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
* Pulmonology/Critical Care
* Inpatient and outpatient work with proficiency in pulmonary function testing, sleep studies, ICU management, etc
* Limited call schedule with Hospitalist
* Experienced staff available
* Established office in medical office building attached to the main hospital
* On-site laboratory, full-service x-ray and diagnostic imaging with full-time radiology
* Hospitalist group for medical support
* IT: EMR, PACS and other technology to assist your practice
*Low, managed-care county in a physician-friendly malpractice state
* Competitive base salary package that includes competitive base salaries, production/quality bonus potential, relocation allowance, malpractice insurance, CME, comprehensive health benefits, retirement, and PTO
* Located in north central Indiana; 35 miles to Lafayette and 1.5 hours to Indianapolis
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find you perfect position!
Location: Logansport, Indiana
Job Number: 105859
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.