Pulmonary Critical Care in Indiana
Exciting Pulmonary Opportunity for Growing Regional Medical Center!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a growing organization in northcentral Indiana seeking a Pulmonologist. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Join a not-for-profit regional medical center
* Full-time Monday-Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
* Pulmonology/Critical Care
* Inpatient and Outpatient with proficiency in pulmonary function testing, sleep studies, ICU management, etc.
* Limited call schedule with Hospitalist
* Experienced staff available
* Established office in Medical Office Building attached to the main hospital
* On-site laboratory, full-service x-ray and diagnostic imaging with full-time radiology
* Hospitalist group for medical support
* EMR, PACS and other technology to assist your practice
* Low, managed-care county in a physician-friendly malpractice state
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
* Located in northcentral Indiana; 35 miles to Lafayette and 1.5 hours to Indianapolis
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Logansport, Indiana
Specialty: Pulmonary Critical Care
Job Number: 105861
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.