Internal Medicine Hospitalist in California
Full-time positions in San Bernardino CountyJob Details:
VISTA is representing a 250-bed hospital is San Bernardino County seeking daytime Hospitalists as well as Nocturnists. A few highlights of these permanent, full-time positions include:
* Closed ICU - No Procedures-No Codes (covered by ED)
* 12-hour shifts, 182 per year with 2 weeks vacation and CME
* Average length of stay is 3-4 days
* Shift options: 7-7 ; 9-9; Monday-Sunday
* Patient census: 15-17 winter and 12-14 summer
* 2-3 admissions per day with 4 doctors on in the winter
* Currently 6 Hospitalists splitting admissions 7 am-5 pm and 3 from 5 pm-9 pm
* Two Nocturnists every night
* Average 1-4 ICU total per night
* No patient rounds
* 5 pm-5 am or 7 pm-7 am shifts
* After 7 pm, the ICU is covered by Nocturnist
* Some procedures; mostly Central Lines
* 12-bed ICU
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Redlands, California
Job Number: 106500
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.