Medical Director in Arizona
Medical Director sought for Innovative Outpatient Practice in PhoenixJob Details:
VISTA is representing a fresh-thinking, high-growth organization seeking a Practice Medical Director to join a multi-disciplinary practice in the greater Phoenix area. Highlights about this permanent full-time leadership position include:
* Play a critical role working with the Market Medical Director in the ongoing success of patient care delivery and practice innovation
* Actively participate in a collaborative care team that includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists
* Lead systemic change by building relationships with outside medical consultants, hospitalists, emergency room providers, etc.
* Ability to build successful relationships with team members
* Thrive in a flexible and collaborative practice environment
* Deliver outpatient care with face-to-face office visits, as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat)
* Position offers smaller patient panel sizes, no billing or coding and the opportunity to lead systemic change in health care delivery
* Great opportunity to work with a medically complex population in an integrated setting
* Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefit package
* Board certification or eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics
* Spanish language fluency highly preferred but not required
* Phoenix suburb located 25 minutes from city center
Partner with a VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.