Medical Director in Texas
Medical Director Sought for Innovative Outpatient Practice in HoustonJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a fresh-thinking, high-growth organization seeking a Practice Medical Director to join a multi-disciplinary practice in Houston. A few more highlights about this permanent full-time leadership position include:
* Employed, full-time
* Outpatient opportunity
* Actively participate in a collaborative care team with health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists
* Collaborative work environment geared towards patient-centered care
* Great opportunity to practice autonomously and lead systemic change
* Deliver outpatient care with face-to-face office visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat)
* Enjoy smaller panel sizes, closer relationships with patients and a transparent EMR system
* Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits package
* Spanish language fluency preferred but not required
* Located in western Houston
Partner with a VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.