Internal Medicine in Washington
Full-Time Outpatient Primary Care Practice in SeattleJob Details:
VISTA is representing a fresh-thinking, high-growth organization seeking a Family, Internal or Geriatric Medicine physician to join a multi-disciplinary practice in the Seattle area. A few more highlights of this permanent full-time position include:
* Employed, full-time
* Outpatient opportunity
* Actively participate in a collaborative Care Team with Health Coaches, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Behavioral Health Specialists
* Collaborative work environment geared towards patient-centered care
* Great opportunity to practice autonomously and lead systemic change
* Deliver outpatient care with face-to-face office visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat)
* Enjoy smaller panel sizes, closer relationships with patients and a transparent EMR system
* Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits package
* Spanish language fluency preferred but not required
* Practice location 15 minutes outside Seattle
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Seattle, Washington
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 106863
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.