Geriatric Psychiatry in Massachusetts
Inpatient Psychiatry Position Greater Boston AreaJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a progressive hospital serving southeastern Massachusetts actively recruiting a Geriatric Psychiatrist. Highlights about this permanent full-time opportunity include:
* Employed full-time Monday-Friday position
* Inpatient Geriatric Psychiatry
* Work closely with the Chief of Psychiatry towards the continued success of a behavior health service and robust psychiatric consultative practice
* Completion of Psychiatry residency from an accredited program, required
* BC/BE in Psychiatry, required
* Completion of a Geriatric Fellowship, preferred. Psychiatrists with practice experience in Geriatric Psychiatry are encouraged to apply
* Average daily patient panel: 9-10 patients
* Shared call arrangement primarily by telephone with strong hospitalist service
* Competitive financial package complimented by a comprehensive benefit program
* Well-established 19-bed Geriatric Psychiatry Unit that touts high patient satisfaction ratings
* Network system comprised of a full contingent of specialists with more than 350+ behavioral health/substance disorder beds that includes 159 designated geriatric psychiatry beds
* Health System recognized as one of the world's leading accountable care organizations and provides more than 12 million patient encounters annually
* Community population of 60,000+
* Attractive community is located approximately 40 minutes of Boston and an easy 30-minute drive to Providence
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Taunton, Massachusetts
Specialty: Geriatric Psychiatry
Job Number: 106941
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.