Medical Director in North Carolina
Practice Medical Director Raleigh and Charlotte LocationsJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a fresh-thinking, high-growth organization seeking a Practice Medical Director to join a multi-disciplinary practice in the major metropolitan areas of North Carolina. Highlights about these permanent full-time leadership positions include:
* Employed, full-time
* Outpatient opportunity
* Actively participate in a collaborative Care Team with Health Coaches, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Behavioral Health Specialists
* Collaborative work environment geared towards patient-centered care
* Great opportunity to practice autonomously and lead systemic change
* Deliver outpatient care with face-to-face office visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat)
* Enjoy smaller panel sizes, closer relationships with patients and a transparent EMR system
* Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefit package
* Spanish language fluency preferred but not required
* Major metropolitan areas of North Carolina
Partner with a VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.