Psychiatry in Wisconsin
Inpatient Psychiatry in Southeastern WisconsinJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a Behavioral Health organization actively recruiting an Adult Psychiatrist for its hospital in southeastern Wisconsin. Highlights about this permanent, full-time position include:
* Employed, full-time (part-time also available)
* Package includes highly competitive salary, loan repayment, signing bonus and comprehensive benefits
* Monday through Friday workweek schedule with rotating weekends
* Practice one or a combination of Adult Inpatient, Residential and/or Partial Hospitalization/Intensive Outpatient program(s)
* Behavioral Health Center with more than 50 Psychiatrists and Advanced Practitioners who provide inpatient, intensive outpatient, partial hospitalization and residential treatment services
* Medical staff also includes highly trained clinical psychologists, registered nurses, social workers, behavioral therapists and modality specialists
* Located in an affluent community approximately 35 minutes from Milwaukee and an easy 50-minute drive to Madison
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Job Number: 107090
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-487-8724
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.