Internal Medicine in New York
Charming Lifestyle-Friendly Position in the Finger Lakes Region of New YorkJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing an impressive integrated health system seeking an outpatient Internal Medicine physician. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Hospital employed 100% outpatient only practice
* Quality hospitalist program and subspecialty support
* Collegial team-oriented environment
* Reasonable volume expectation of 22 patients/day
* Competitive base with exceptional production formula
* Full benefits including health/dental/disability, paid malpractice, CME allowance and time off
* Sign on bonus
* Student loan assistance or housing allotment
* Onsite daycare at a discounted rate
* Lakeside community with a vibrant local economy
* Culinary destination offering a full spectrum of farm-to-table restaurants
* Wineries, craft microbreweries, specialty food stores and farm markets are also prominent
* The Finger Lakes are well known for their water quality and recreational amenities
* Within an hour’s drive of Rochester and Syracuse
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Geneva, New York
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 107113
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.