Otolaryngology in Michigan
Suburban Detroit Group Seeks General ENT and SubspecialistsJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing an established Otolaryngology practice seeking several highly qualified general and subspecialty ENT physicians because of pending retirements and practice growth. This preeminent regional organization is seeking Head and Neck, Pediatric and Neurotologist subspecialists as well as general ENT physicians. Additional details of these permanent full-time positions include:
* Join a well-positioned 15-member ENT group that is staffed by a full contingent of subspecialties
* Weekly patient volume of 1,000+ outpatient visits and 75 surgical procedures
* Surgeries include general, head, neck, voice, otology and facial plastics cases
* Established patient base with a strong referral network and a service area of over 750,000 people
* Enjoy the autonomy of private practice and the ability to pursue subspecialty interests
* The practice is affiliated with 3 Otolaryngology residency programs with over 20 residents taking first call
* The group also participates in the education of internal medicine and family medicine residents, as well as medical students
* Exceptional financial situation including the value of partnership equity
* Generous base and incentive package including comprehensive benefits
* Suburban location 35 minutes from Detroit
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: St. Clair Shores, Michigan
Job Number: 107285
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-487-8724
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.