Internal Medicine in Washington
Full-time Outpatient in Central WashingtonJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a nonprofit hospital in central Washington seeking an additional Internal Medicine physician. Highlights about this permanent full-time opportunity include:
* Outpatient, employed position in a collegial practice environment
* Practice offers the full scope of Internal Medicine
* Opening due to a growing patient panel
* Established Hospitalist program
* Access to a full contingent of medical and surgical specialists
* Excellent package offering, but not limited to, generous base salary with production incentives, CME, relocation, residency stipend, retirement plan, comprehensive insurance benefits coverage and much more!
* Washington appreciates being a No Income Tax State
* NHSC loan repayment approved site
* Privately owned 3 hospitals, 14 primary care clinics, 24 specialty practices with more than 200 employed providers
* Metropolitan population 250,000+
* Mid-sized city located about an hour from Mount Rainier and 2 hours from Seattle
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Yakima, Washington
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 107320
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.