Medical Director in New Hampshire
Blend of Leadership and Outpatient PracticeJob Details:
VISTA is representing a fresh-thinking, high-growth organization seeking a Practice Medical Director to join a multi-disciplinary practice in New Hampshire. Highlights about this permanent full-time leadership position include:
* Blend of leadership and Outpatient practice
* Participate on a collaborative Care Team that includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists
* Deliver outpatient care with face-to-face office visits, as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat)
* Position offers smaller patient panel sizes, no billing or coding and the opportunity to lead systemic change in health care delivery
* Play a critical role working with the Market Medical Director in the ongoing success of patient care delivery and practice innovation
* Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits package
* Board certification or eligible in one of the following: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics
* Spanish language fluency highly preferred but not required
* Located 90 minutes from Manchester
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.