Thoracic Surgery in Illinois
Quality-Focused, Nationally-Ranked OrganizationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large integrated health network seeking a Thoracic Surgeon. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Primary focus on oncological surgical management of patients with lung and esophagus cancers, thymus tumors, interventional bronchoscopy, with some benign foregut surgery cases
* Training and interest in minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery is preferred
* Leadership, teaching and academic components
* Multi-disciplinary setting with weekly lung cancer tumor board, outpatient clinic and office in the cancer center
* Strong support from medical oncology, radiation oncology and pulmonary medicine services
* Clinical cancer research with a National Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP) Grant from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and currently 100 open clinical trials for cancer patients
* Work with a Surgical Oncologist in the cancer center
* Support for call coverage from three Cardiothoracic Surgeons who primarily focus on cardiac pathology
* Cancer center and HVI are on the same campus
* Leading-edge technology, including EPIC EMR
* Two da Vinci robots
* Competitive salary with sign-on bonus and full and comprehensive benefit package provided including: paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage and relocation package
* Located in a major, well-known metropolitan area
* Academia intersects culture and community
* Area offers museums, galleries and college happenings, including Big Ten sporting events. Residents enjoy surrounding parks and forest preserves by day and local wineries, eclectic restaurants and historic theaters for nighttime entertainment
* Ideal environment to raise a family, with a progressive public- school system and more than 80 neighborhoods
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Champaign/Urbana, Illinois
Specialty: Thoracic Surgery
Job Number: 107833
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.