Medical Director in California
CMO Position 45 Minutes from Los Angeles!Job Details:
VISTA Physician Search and Consulting is seeking a Chief Medical Officer for a permanent full-time position with an FQHC in San Fernando Valley, CA!
* Lead and implement the clinical direction for the organization
* Understand emerging models in health care delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve business goals and objectives
* Identify opportunities to collaborate internally and externally and to develop clinical integration opportunities
* Oversee and assist with accreditation and regulatory processes
* Provide clinical guidance, support and education for clinical services
* Oversee Quality Improvement Committee, Credentialing and Peer Review Committee, Provider performance reviews
* Develop and implement strategic goals related to quality improvement, management programs and accreditation standards
* Assist with analytics and development of quality measures for new payment models (value based/risk-based payment structures)
* Act as staff support to the Board and Board Quality Committee
* Board-certified physician in Family Medicine, Pediatrics or Internal Medicine
* Minimum of 5 years professional post-residency experience in direct patient care
* At least three years of experience in health care administration in a primary care setting
* Public Health, FQHC experience preferred
* Offering $245,000 plus full benefits package
* Enjoy all that San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles has to offer
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.