Family Medicine in Arkansas
100% Outpatient Practice Seeks Family Medicine Physician for Southern Arkansas LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BE/BC Family Medicine physician for a growing healthcare system. Highlights of this permanent position include:
* 100% outpatient practice
* Join a passionate medical staff in a non-profit community-based organization
* In addition to the main clinic, facility operates 6 satellite clinics throughout southern Arkansas
* Services include: pediatrics, chronic disease management, women's health, dentistry, family practice and prescription medication assistance program
* Hospitalist program in place
* Typical patient volume is between 22-25/day
*40-hour work week includes 1 afternoon for administrative time
* Call is once every 4-6/weeks (provider is equipment with a tablet for home use and call)
* Responsible for rotating later evening shifts with other providers as well as working ½ day in Saturday clinics (extra pay)
* Base salary starts around $185k with a full and comprehensive benefit package including: health, vision, dental, life, long and short term disability, 403(b), full malpractice coverage, paid DEA and licensure fees, sign on bonus, educational loan repayment, CME, paid holidays, sick days and vacation
* J1/H1B visas may apply!
* The city is known for its beautiful scenic grove of pine trees that encompasses its surroundings.
* There is something for everyone from a quaint downtown district, to an abundance of historical attractions and unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation
*40 minutes from Little Rock, Arkansas
Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 107846
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2301
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.