Medical Director in Georgia
Medical Director and Outpatient Practice Opportunity in Atlanta!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a fresh-thinking, high-growth organization recruiting a Practice Medical Director to join its multi-disciplinary practice in Atlanta. Primarily outpatient position with leadership duties at the clinic. Highlights about this permanent, full-time opportunity include:
* Employed, full-time
* Outpatient opportunity
* Deliver outpatient care with face-to-face office visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat)
* Enjoy smaller panel sizes, closer relationships with patients and a transparent EMR system
* Actively participate in a collaborative care team with health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists
* Collaborative work environment geared towards patient-centered care
* Great opportunity to practice autonomously and lead systemic change
* Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefit package
Partner with a VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.