Infectious Disease in South Dakota
Award-Winning Practice in Tranquil LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting an Infectious Disease physician for one of the largest integrated healthcare systems in South Dakota that is both award-winning and well-respected. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join a hospital-based, high volume consult service team
* Coverage for 26 weeks annually in 7-day blocks of 24-hour coverage. Of those 24 hours, no less than 9 hours are required for on-site coverage and approximately 15 hours off-site on-call coverage
* Strong Infectious Disease inter-disciplinary team including a Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator, a Director of Infection Control, numerous Infection Preventionists and on-site Lab services
* Organization is staffed by an expansive network of physicians skilled support staff and nationally recognized facilities
* Offers an excellent benefit package and highly competitive compensation, including a starting bonus, retention bonus, productivity bonuses, relocation reimbursement and moving allowance, annual CME, paid malpractice, PLUS exclusive physician benefit package
* H1B Visas accepted
* Located in the Northern Hills, known for peaceful hiking trails, tranquil streams, limestone canyons, flowing waterfalls and serene wildlife
* 45 minutes from Rapid City
* Family friendly community with affordable housing and good school systems
* Growing and prosperous community
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Specialty: Infectious Disease
Job Number: 107935
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.