Pulmonary Critical Care in South Dakota
Award-Winning Practice in Tranquil LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care physician for an experienced and well-established group. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Full-time employed position with outstanding support staff
* Provide care to patients in a closed 33-bed ICU, inpatient pulmonary consults in the acute care setting, and manage the care of new and established patients in an outpatient ambulatory care setting
* 400-bed hospital is a Level II trauma center with a strong critical care nursing staff, a rapid response team and a comprehensive 24/7 Hospitalist service
* Outpatient clinic is conveniently located in a modern, multispecialty facility near the hospital
* Service area population over 428,000
* Highly competitive salary with production bonus incentives
* Full benefit package including: sign-on bonus, retention bonus, paid relocation, paid malpractice, CME reimbursement, startup and ongoing marketing, and a comprehensive basic plus exclusive physician supplemental benefit package
* H1B Visas accepted
* Located in the Northern Hills, known for peaceful hiking trails, tranquil streams, limestone canyons, flowing waterfalls and serene wildlife
* Year-round events and entertainment, including theatrical performances, sporting events, classical music, outdoor concerts and seasonal festivities
* Family friendly community with affordable housing and good school systems
* Growing and prosperous community
* 45 minutes from Rapid City
Remit updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Specialty: Pulmonary Critical Care
Job Number: 107937
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.