Ophthalmology in Illinois
Seeking Glaucoma Ophthalmologist for Central IllinoisJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting for a busy, ready-made, full volume practice with a large optometric referral network as a Glaucoma Ophthalmologist! Work in a new clinic with a 23,000 square-foot ASC facility being built for a move-in date of Spring of 2019. All surgeries performed at the hospital until the ASC facility is built. A few more highlights of this permanent full-time position include:
* Join a group of three general Ophthalmologists, two Vitreoretinal Surgeons, one Cornea Specialist, one Medical Retina, two Neuro-Ophthalmologists, and five Optometrists and share a call of 1:6
* State-of-the-art equipment including; 4 Heidelberg OCT's, Intraoperative OCT, Zeiss Microscopes, Alcon Centurion, Lumenis Selecta II SLT, 2 Humphrey Visual Fields, Callisto Eye System, Zeiss Selecta III Yag Laser, Accutome UBM, and Iridex Micropulse Laser
* Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Illinois College of Medicine
* Competitive salary and sign-on bonus
* Excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance
* Area centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the University of Illinois
* With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, the community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports and entertainment options found in a larger city
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Champaign/Urbana, Illinois
Job Number: 108019
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.