Gastroenterology in Illinois
Quality-Focused, Nationally-Ranked OrganizationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large integrated health network seeking a Gastroenterologist. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
* New state-of-the-art, 10-suite digestive health center
* Newly constructed centralized area which includes exam room, preparation and recovery bays, procedural rooms and space for research
* Call 1:7
* Hospital and the cancer center are adjacent to the digestive health center
* Participates in digestive clinical trials and is one of six facilities in the country to perform double balloon enteroscopies
* Four advanced practice providers see clinic patients; three advanced practice providers work with the on-call physician in the hospital
* Excellent and experienced nursing staff
* Opportunity for academics and/or research
* Leading-edge technology, including EPIC EMR
* Competitive salary with sign-on bonus
* Full and comprehensive benefit package provided including: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
* Located in a major, well-known metropolitan area
* Academia intersects culture and community
* Area offers museums, galleries and college happenings, including Big Ten sporting events. Residents enjoy surrounding parks and forest preserves by day and local wineries, eclectic restaurants and historic theaters for nighttime entertainment
* Ideal environment to raise a family, with a progressive public-school system and more than 80 neighborhoods
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Champaign/Urbana, Illinois
Job Number: 108053
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.