Neurology in West Virginia
Academic Medical Center Seeks Neurologist for Private PracticeJob Details:
Enjoy an ideal opportunity in a beautiful setting with the best of both worlds - support of an academic medical center while in a private practice setting. A few more highlights of this permanent full-time position include:
* Employed position offering competitive compensation model that includes health, dental, malpractice and other insurances, 100% employer-contributed 401a, relocation bonus and much more!
* Completion from an ACGME accredited Neurology residency, required
* Board-certified or eligible in Neurology, required
* Active West Virginia medical license or ability to obtain an unrestricted state license, required
* Join a well-established community practice with two Neurologists
* Opportunity to participate in a Sleep Medicine practice and/or Tele-stroke program
* Appointment as an Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Professor rank, based on demonstrated track-record of leadership, excellent communication skills, and publications in high-impact journals. Expectation that academic title includes requirement that physician will sustain an outstanding, extramurally supported research program
* Prestigious academic center that is a 300+-bed not-for-profit offering a broad range of services and the latest in medical technology
* Community with 90,000+ residents is nestled in the Mid-Ohio Valley along the Ohio River
* Location is an easy couple hour drive from major metropolitan areas such as Columbus, Ohio and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com .
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
Job Number: 108090
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.