Internal Medicine Hospitalist in Texas
Block Schedule, No Procedures—Internal Medicine HospitalistJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is seeking a Hospitalist for a full-time position in Texas! Join one of 5 teams of 2 Hospitalists each. No procedures! Can work additional shifts if desired! A few more highlights of this permanent full-time position include:
* Practice at the largest regional medical center within a 150-mile radius
* 522-bed facility, women's center, rehabilitation hospital, and cancer center
* Total patient population comes from 19 counties with over 400,000 draw area
* Compensation of $129/hour
* 2 pm to 2 am and 2 am to 2 pm shifts
* Schedule of 168 hours/month; fourteen (12-hour) shifts
* $50 received for each discharge
* Contract execution payment (sign-on bonus)
* Residency stipend (up to last 12 months of training at $2,000 per month)
* Malpractice coverage with tail provided
* Charming, central Texas community of 119,000 with over 400,000 draw area
* Community is a regional center of higher education and the arts
* Warm, friendly community, and a safe environment to raise a family
* Small-town atmosphere with all the big city conveniences while offering a low cost of living
* Located just 2 hours west of Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect hospitalist position!
Location: Abilene, Texas
Job Number: 108233
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.