Anesthesiology in California
Lucrative and Flexible Anesthesiology Opportunity in California's Central ValleyJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-respected, national Anesthesia-based organization that is seeking two physicians, one for a multipurpose and the other a pain medicine role, to work at an award-winning 500+ bed hospital. Details of these exciting openings include:
* Join a very capable blended team of Anesthesiologists and CRNAs
* Cover 13 general operating rooms, 3 endo suites, 2 OB ORs and 2 cardiac ORs
* General case volume of 45 per day with 10-12 deliveries
* Both Employee (W2) and Independent Contractor options are available
* ACLS/PALS and board certification required
* The hospital has been recognized by Healthgrades in several areas including Cardiac Care/Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and others
* Highly-regarded residency programs in Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry and General Surgery
* Sunny dry climate with low cost of living
* City of over 130,000 with easy access to the Los Angeles and Bay Areas
* Less than an hour to Sequoia and King Canyon National Parks
* Exceptional compensation and comprehensive benefits
Partner with your VISTA recruiter to find your perfect anesthesiology position!
Location: Visalia, California
Job Number: 108265
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.