Anesthesiology in California
Combined Cardiac and General Anesthesiology Opportunity in California's Central ValleyJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-respected, organization that is seeking an anesthesiologist with cardiac experience to work at an award winning 500+ bed hospital. Details of this exciting opening include:
* Join a very capable blended team of Anesthesiologists and CRNAs
* Cover 13 general operating rooms, 3 endo suites, 2 OB ORs and 2 cardiac ORs
* Anticipate a caseload that is roughly half general and half cardiac
* 462 cardiac surgeries and 8,100 total surgeries annually
* ACLS/PALS and board certification required
* The hospital has been recognized by Healthgrades in several areas including Cardiac Care/Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and others
* Highly-regarded residency programs in Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry and General Surgery
* Sunny dry climate with low cost of living
* City of over 130,000 with easy access to the Los Angeles and Bay Areas
* Less than an hour to Sequoia and King Canyon National Parks
* Exceptional compensation and comprehensive benefits
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: Visalia, California
Job Number: 108265
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.