Pediatrics in California
Lifestyle Friendly Outpatient PED Opportunity in California's Central ValleyJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-respected, hospital foundation group practice with over 50 providers for an outpatient only practice featuring weekday hours. Details of this exciting opening include:
* Join a growing department of six Pediatricians and one Nurse Practitioner that is growing because of retirement and to meet patient demand
* Inpatients are covered by hospitalists at the nearby children’s hospital
* Monday-Friday hours 8 am-5 pm or something comparable
* Work up to an average of 30-40 patients per day with exceptional support services and no office procedures required
* Very light shared outpatient call including nurse triage service
* AllScripts EMR fully implemented throughout the system
* The hospital has been recognized by Healthgrades in several areas including Cardiac Care/Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and others
* Highly-regarded residency programs in Family Medicine, Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry and General Surgery
* Sunny dry climate with low cost of living
* City of over 130,000 with easy access to the Los Angeles and Bay Areas
* Less than an hour to Sequoia and King Canyon National Parks
* Shareholder status after one year
* Sign on, loan assistance, relocation expenses
* Exceptional compensation and comprehensive benefits
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Visalia, California
Job Number: 108275
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.