Gastroenterology in Missouri
Gastroenterologist Sought Just 20 Minutes from St. LouisJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-known, growing practice seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist. Benefits of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Join 5 physicians and 4 advanced practitioners
* Facility specializes in the breadth of Gastroenterology procedures
* State-of-the-art equipment and the presence of certified GI nurses and anesthesiologists, the facility meets the highest standards of care.
* Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
* The Surgery Center is Medicare approved and is accredited by the Joint Commission seal of approval. Meets or exceeds the highest standards set for patient care and safety by a national independent review organization
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package provided including healthcare, vacation, 401K and CME
* Population of nearly 3 million
* All that St. Louis has to offer including professional sports teams, symphony, theater, museum, science center, botanical gardens, the zoo, 3 major universities along with award winning school systems
* Charming community and a robust metropolitan city
Email updated CV to email@example.com .
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
Job Number: 108299
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.